Your investment and annual commitment assists Saint John’s in the work we are doing to be witnesses of Jesus Christ at the corner of Central and Greer. It helps us be a parish that nurtures Christians, aids the neighboring community, and makes an impact in Memphis.
A financial gift to Saint John’s can be given in a variety of ways: a pledge, a memorial, an honorarium, clergy discretionary funds, or altar flowers. To make a financial contribution to Saint John’s you can use our secure online giving portal. The links are below.
Join us in continuing to be a parish that impacts our local community, loves our neighbor as ourselves, and strengthens others in their Christian walk. We are now accepting pledges and payments for 2023. We know your love for Saint John's will show through your giving. Click HERE to read the 2023 Stewardship Letter and review our many accomplishments in 2022.
You may submit your pledge in one of (3) ways:
- Submit your pledge electronically via our new on-line pledge card link that can be found below, in the Parish Email, and in our Sunday Leaflet. It is no longer necessary to email your pledge to Penny.
- Mail us your pledge card
- Place your pledge card in the offering plate
- One-time Gift or Recurring Pledge Payment
- Memorials & Honorariums
- Altar Flowers
- Set up TEXT GIVING by texting 901-329-3645
- Online Pledge Card (Now Open!)