Tai Chi with Marilyn
- Intermediate Tai Chi - Tuesday & Thursday 10:30-11:30am
- Newcomers Tai Chi - Tuesday & Thursday 12:00-1:00pm
- $5 per class
- Tues Dec 17th last class before Christmas break
- Class resumes Tues Jan 14th
- Instructor: Marilyn Paavola, certified, Tai Chi for Health Institute
- paavjm [at] comcast [dot] net
Reshape Fitness Adventure
- Awesome Fun, Fabulous Fitness!
- 7:30 - 8:30am
- Improve your…ENERGY, FLEXIBILITY, STRENGTH, MUSCLE TONE
- ENDURANCE, WEIGHT LOSS, BALANCE, CORE, POSTURE & MORE!
- Contact for prices and more info:
- Rinnie Wood
- rinnie [at] reshapefitnessadventures [dot] com
- Ginger Acuff
- ginger [at] reshapefitnessadventures [dot] com
Sit and Flex with Debra
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 9:30 – 10:30am
- $5.00/class or $20.00/month
- Class designed to improve muscular strength, flexibility and range of motion.Hand held weights, tubing and/or small ball used for resitance. Chair support is offered to safely move through yoga postures.
- Instructor: Debra Winston
- yogidw [at] aol [dot] com
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Stroller Strides® is a total fitness program that moms can do WITH their babies. It includes power walking/jogging and intervals of strength and body toning exercise using exercise tubing, your stroller, and the environment. Taught by certified fitness instructors with specialty training in the pre and post natal woman, it is a great workout for ANY level of exerciser. All of our instructors abide by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ recommendations for exercises. Stroller Strides instructors weave songs and activities into the routine designed to engage and entertain baby, while moms are led through a series of exercises specific to her role as mom.