Tai Chi with Marilyn
Tai Chi Classes will NOT meet from Memorial Day - Labor Day
Classes will resume in September
- Monday 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 10:30am-11:30pm - Begins January 8, 2019
- Tuesday & Thursday 12:00-1:00pm
- $5 per class
- Instructor: Marilyn Paavola, certified, Tai Chi for Health Institute
- paavjm [at] comcast [dot] net
Reshape Fitness Adventure
- Awesome Fun, Fabulous Fitness!
- 7:30 - 8:30am
- Improve your…ENERGY, FLEXIBILITY, STRENGTH, MUSCLE TONE
- ENDURANCE, WEIGHT LOSS, BALANCE, CORE, POSTURE & MORE!
- Contact for prices and more info:
- Rinnie Wood
- rinnie [at] reshapefitnessadventures [dot] com
- Ginger Acuff
- ginger [at] reshapefitnessadventures [dot] com
Sit and Flex with Debra
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 9:30 – 10:30am
- $5.00/class or $20.00/month
- Class designed to improve muscular strength, flexibility and range of motion.Hand held weights, tubing and/or small ball used for resitance. Chair support is offered to safely move through yoga postures.
- Instructor: Debra Winston
- yogidw [at] aol [dot] com
Classes are meeting outside in different parks until July 1st
For more information:
Contact Celinda Smith - celindasmith [at] fit4mom [dot] com
Classes at Saint John's begin July 1 - August 30
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Stroller Strides® is a total fitness program that moms can do WITH their babies. It includes power walking/jogging and intervals of strength and body toning exercise using exercise tubing, your stroller, and the environment. Taught by certified fitness instructors with specialty training in the pre and post natal woman, it is a great workout for ANY level of exerciser. All of our instructors abide by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ recommendations for exercises. Stroller Strides instructors weave songs and activities into the routine designed to engage and entertain baby, while moms are led through a series of exercises specific to her role as mom.