Saint John's online giving portal is available HERE.
If you have not used this system before, create a "new user" account and it will be merged with your current records by the office staff. Once your account has been merged, you will be able to view your own pledge and giving history on this site as well.
Online Giving, Member Portal Instructions in 3 steps
How to Give Online (the First Time):
- Go to simplechurchgiving.net/stjohnsmemphis (https secure)
- Click on the “First Time?” tab and create an account (all fields required)
- Click the “Give Now” tab, or use the “Scheduled Giving” tab if you wish to make an automated recurring contribution.
(If possible, do not use the “Quick Give” option, as it may not be linked to your overall giving, counted toward your pledge, or reflected on your contribution statement)
Once you have made a contribution (any amount) and your login has been linked to your digital records by Saint John’s staff, you will be able to view your pledge progress and giving history.
How to Give through the Mobile App (SimpleChurch):
(login credentials are different from online giving)
- In the App Store or Google Play, download “SimpleChurch” CRM
- On the login screen, replace “domain” with stjohnsmemphis
- For username and password, you have two options:
- Click “New user? Create an account.” You can fill out the minimum required fields (username, password, name, email) or you can provide more detail. The Saint John’s staff will merge your details with your existing records.
- Use the information emailed to you (from SimpleChurch)
Until your records are merged, you can only view
- Calendar of church events (under construction)
- Check-In (not in use)
- Give (make a contribution).
Once our staff has you linked, you’ll be able to see
- Your family’s contact info and records (click your name at the bottom)
- Your personal giving and pledge history (click your name at the bottom, then click “Giving”)
- Contact information for all church members in the “Directory”
If you can see your own giving history and records but do not have access to the directory, you are likely not listed in the Active Directory group. Contact the church office to request an update.
How to use Member Portal online (same as Mobile App):
- The credentials for our mobile app also work on our online member portal at stjohnsmemphis.simplechurchcrm.com. They are from the same company.
- Login with the credentials you created for the mobile app or click “don’t have an account” and create a new login. Our staff will merge your new account with your existing records within a few days. You can expedite this process by calling the church office.
This portal will allow you to access and change your family’s records, view giving and pledge history, and see contact info for others in the directory (just like the mobile app).